TRAILBLAZER – Overhanging Limb and Brush Cutter for ATV’s , SXS’S & TRACTORS
TRAILBLAZER -HD on a fork skid mount allows the operator to raise and lower the TRAILBLAZER as needed to cut a different heights. The HD model is slightly heavier than the standard model and has these additional features. 1″ Dia. shafting versus 3/4″ Dia shafting, re-greaseable bearings versus sealed for life, and a commercial duty KOHLER Command Pro engines. Skid steer style quick attach and JD quick attach plates are also available.
TRAILBLAZER -HD w/FORK SKID MOUNT
TRAILBLAZER – US PAT. D795,307 S & US 9,807,928 B1
- USES 6061 AIRCRAFT ALUMINUM FOR A LIGHT, RIGID AND DURABLE FRAMEWORK
- CENTRIFUGAL CLUTCH ALLOWS UNIT TO BE STARTED AT IDLE WITHOUT BLADES TURNING
- ALL MOTOR CONTROLS ARE WITHIN REACH WHILE SEATED ON ATV
- HOURMETER FOR TRACKING HOURS TO PROPERLY MAINTAIN ENGINE
- TACHOMETER TO SET THE BLADE RPM’S AT THE OPTIMAL CUTTING SPEED
- (5) 13″ DIA. BLADES PROVIDING A CUTTING ZONE FROM 18″ TO 84″ DEPENDING ON RACK MOUNT HEIGHT. BLADES ARE BELT DRIVEN ALLOWING SLIPPAGE WHEN BLADES ARE BOUND UP OR STALLED.
SAFETY – KEEP PEOPLE CLEAR – HOLD HARMLESS
- AS WITH ANY CUTTING MACHINE PLEASE BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS KEEPING ANYONE CLEAR 20 FT FROM THE BLADE SIDE OF THE MACHINE.
- NO ONE UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE SHOULD OPERATE THIS MACHINE.
- AS WITH ANY FORESTRY OR EXPOSED CUTTING BLADE MACHINE, LIMIT THE USE OF YOUR TRAILBLAZER TO AREAS THAT ARE FREE FROM BYSTANDERS AND AWAY FROM THE GENERAL PUBLIC. THE TRAILBLAZER WAS DESIGNED AND FIELD TESTED TO BE ONLY MOUNTED ON ATV’S, SXS/UTV’S AND GOLF CARTS ONLY. ANY MODIFICATIONS TO MOUNT THE TRAILBLAZER TO OTHER EQUIPMENT NOT LISTED ABOVE WOULD BE CONSIDERED MISUSE. PRIOR TO PURCHASING, THE BUYER WILL BE ASKED TO SIGN A HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT STATING THAT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS STOUT DESIGNS, LLC IT’S PARENTS AND SUBSIDIARIES, THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, LICENSOR AND LICENSEES HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, RELATED TO ANY NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISUSE IN REGARDS TO YOUR USE OF THIS LIMB AND BRUSH CUTTING MACHINE (A.K.A. TRAILBLAZER).
- SEE ADDITIONAL SAFETY AND MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE PROVIDED OWNERS MANUAL.
- PLACE TB-ATV ON YOUR FRONT RACK AS SHOWN.
- TURN YOUR LEFT SIDE WHEEL AND MAKE SURE TB-001 CLEARS YOUR WHEEL BUT IS AS CLOSE TO CENTER OF YOUR RACK AS POSSIBLE TO PREVENT EXCESS CANTILEVER LOADING TO RACK
- CLAMP TB-001 TO YOUR FRONT RACK USING A C-TYPE CLAMP TO TEMPORARILY HOLD THE TB-001 IN PLACE.
- REMOVE THE SHAFT GUARD WHICH ALLOWS ACCESS TO BASE.
- SLIDE PROVIDED FLATBAR UNDER RACK IN TWO LOCATIONS. MATCH DRILL THROUGH ALUMINUM BASE THROUGH FLAT BAR (7/16″ DIA.) – 2 HOLES PER FLAT BAR. BOLT THROUGH FLAT BAR SANDWICHING THE RACK. USE (4) 3/8″ X 3″ GR. 5 BOLTS C/W (2) F.W. AND (2) LOCKNUTS. FLATBAR MAY HAVE TO BE TRIMMED TO FIT YOUR SPECIFIC RACK SIZE AND SHAPE. BOLTS SHOULD BE TORQUED TO 30 FT-LBS. FLATBARS SHOULD BE PLACED IN LOCATIONS SIMILAR TO PHOTOGRAPH TRAPPING MACHINE ON RACK. ENSURE MACHINE IS SECURELY ATTACHED PRIOR TO OPERATION
Stout Designs, LLC. – 2710 Oak Tree Cove – Benton, AR 72019
10909 Otter Creek East Blvd. -Mabelvale, AR 72103
Joe.Stout@HSC-LR.com – Ph: 501-258-0585
I’ve always enjoyed the outdoors, whether it was riding motorcycles, atvs or hunting. Being an engineer, I felt I could develop a product to make maintaining our trails, roads and pathways less burdensome allowing for more fun time. I have been testing this product for over a year now and feel very confident it is a robust design. My main focus was to go after those of us in the market who need a robust trail cutter that do not have access to a tractor or need to cut where a tractor is too large or too heavy to enter the area. I launched this product in November 2017 waiting to start advertising this product until I secured both my design and utility patents. I really feel when you get a chance to use this product you will be impressed with its performance.